Tickets & Passes
How to Buy Tickets
All live shows are Pay What You Can. Patrons can select from the following prices for their tickets: $5, $15, $25, $50, $100. Navigate to the individual show pages to purchase single tickets.
After checking out, you will receive a ticket confirmation email as your receipt. Look out for a second email with details and links for attending the digital performance, hitting your inbox at least one hour before the start time.
Stream With Love and a Major Organ (The Audio Play) on-demand from Nov. 4-28, after the opening night live-listening party has wrapped. Navigate to the show page as of Nov. 4 to purchase the "With Love and a Major Organ On-Demand Pass" for $10, then press play to enjoy the show.
Primetime FESTIVAL PASS
Want to experience everything the festival has to offer? The Primetime Festival Pass is $50 and includes one ticket to five live digital shows, as well as on-demand streaming of With Love and a Major Organ (The Audio Play) from Nov. 4-28.
Once you purchase your pass, add tickets to it online! Make sure you are logged in to the website with your Fringe account, then navigate to the individual show pages and add tickets to your cart (making sure to select one of the $5 tickets only!). Check out as usual.
As of Nov. 4, log in to the website with your Fringe account, then navigate to the With Love and a Major Organ page to listen to the audio play on-demand.
PRIMETIME IN A BOX
Want to take the festival home with you? Styled after our popular summer Fringe in a Box, this premium package has everything you need to enjoy Primetime at home for $125. Only 25 boxes – so book now!
Each box includes:
- Primetime Festival Pass (includes access to all five shows in the festival)
- Fringe cap
- Fringe mask
- Fringe highlighter
- Offers, deals and treats from our favourite partners
- There is a per order fee of $3.50 that goes towards box office and website administration costs.
- Proceeds from ticket sales will go towards the Toronto Fringe’s operational needs. All shows in this festival have been offered fee guarantees in lieu of box office proceeds. Your generous support allows us to further our mission and continue supporting artists through events like this one.
- No returns. Exchanges for a small fee may be accommodated given enough notice.
Our patron services team is happy to help!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (monitored regularly Mon-Fri)
Zendesk: click the "Help" button, found on every page of our website in the bottom right corner (monitored regularly Mon-Fri)
Phone: 416-966-1062 ext. 0 (calls and voicemail monitored regularly Mon-Fri)