Tickets & Passes
THE NEXT STAGE THEATRE FESTIVAL RUNS JANUARY 19-30, 2022
Please note: All tickets purchased online or over the phone are subject to a $3.50 order fee.
Theatre Series on-demand Tickets - $15
All Theatre Series shows will now be presented on-demand, directly on their show pages. Plans to film all 6 shows in the Theatre Series are underway. Tickets will be available for purchase when the digital content is made available in late January. Release dates will be noted on this page and on the individual show pages once they are confirmed.
If you have already purchased tickets to shows in the Theatre Series, your in-person tickets will be converted into on-demand tickets. You will receive an email confirmation once this conversion is complete, with instructions on how to access the show.
Show Release Dates:
- Bremen Town - CANCELLED
- Tango in the Dark - January 22, 2022
Digital Series Single Tickets - $15
Book tickets to the 2 live shows in the Digital Series (The Complex and Saving Wonderland) directly on their show pages. These shows are performed in real-time on various digital platforms. Click here to view all show listings.
Digital Series On-Demand Tickets - $15
Book tickets to the 2 on-demand shows in the Digital Series (The Sunglasses Monologue and Stories of a Dish) directly on their show pages. These shows are prerecorded and will be available to stream 24/7 from January 19-30, 2022. Once you have purchased an on-demand ticket, make sure you are logged in to the website with your Fringe patron account, then navigate to the show page to access the shows. Click here to view all show listings.
Community Series Single Tickets - $0
Book tickets or register for community events taking place throughout the 12 days of Next Stage directly on their event pages. Click here to view all event listings.
Please note: All passes purchased online or over the phone are subject to a $3.50 order fee. When booking tickets against your pass, there is no additional order fee charged.
Valid for 2 tickets to real-time shows in the Digital Series (The Complex and Saving Wonderland), and 24/7 access to on-demand shows in the Digital Series (The Sunglasses Monologue and Stories of a Dish), redeemable in advance by phone or online. Maximum of one ticket per performance. Non-transferable. Savings of $10.
Please note: a pass for all on-demand shows in the festival will be released later in January after all Theatre Series shows have been filmed and put on sale.
Additional Pass Information:
- ID is required when using a pass
- There are no refunds for unused portions of a pass
- Those who purchased a Full Festival Pass or a Theatre Series pass will receive confirmation when their passes are converted to view all digital content.
Pass Redemption Details:
- Log in to fringetoronto.com with the account details (email, password) that you used to purchase your pass.
- Navigate to the show you would like to see, and add tickets to your cart (click on "Continue Shopping" to add tickets to other shows in the same transaction).
- Follow the usual checkout process - your pass will work like a credit on your account and tickets will show up with a $0 amount.
- You will receive a confirmation email once the order is complete.
- You do not need to book pass tickets all at once, and you can always book them with a patron services representative on the phone or in person at the box office before your show (tickets are subject to availability).
How to buy
Please note: Next Stage does not issue refunds. Exchanges may be honoured for the same show and will incur a small fee.
Visa and MasterCard accepted online and over the phone. Cash, Debit, Visa, MasterCard, and UnionPay are all accepted in person at the venue – no AMEX.
The festival box office is open everyday of the festival, one hour before the first show of the day. Located in the lobby for Ada Slaight Hall, in Daniels Spectrum.
Seats will be assigned to parties upon arrival at the venue.
Our patron services team is happy to help!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (monitored regularly Mon-Fri)
Zendesk: click the "Help" button, found on every page of our website in the bottom right corner (monitored regularly Mon-Fri)
Phone: 416-966-1062 ext. 0 (calls and voicemail monitored regularly Mon-Fri)