Fringe Adventure Bus
On sale now!
Well hello there, Guelph!
How ya doing, Kitchener-Waterloo?
Every year, many theatre lovers are making the trip from Guelph/K-W to the Toronto Fringe Festival. That's a long way to come! So this year we want to say thank you and offer you something really awesome: an Adventure Bus that is going to come right to your community and bring you to the Fringe for a super reasonable rate.
Want to book an Adventure Bus from your city or town? Call us and we can make it happen! 416-966-1062 x 225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Adventure Package includes:
- Round day-trip travel to Toronto (July 13, 2019, which is the closing Saturday of the fest!)
- 2 Tickets to any Fringe shows.
- A drink at POSTSCRIPT, the Toronto Fringe patio.
Cost = $60.
Date = July 13, 2019.
Things to know:
- The bus picks you up in the morning and gets you home at night.
Waterloo: Pick up/drop off at the large bus layby at the Davis Centre at The University of Waterloo. This is central to campus and is both a GRT and a GO bus stop.
Guelph: Pick up/drop off at the UC bus loop stop #11. If you are driving to campus you can park in P31 at no cost. The bus stop is only a two minute walk away. If you are using transit, there is a Guelph Transit, GO, and Greyhound stop in the loop.
- We will announce all shows on May 27, 2019 and you can plan your viewing at that time.
- Theatre tickets are subject to availability; however, you will be able to book your preferred shows online right on June 6th when tickets go on sale.
- Please remember to select shows that are playing on July 13th during the tour window!
To book over the phone, call 416-966-1062 x 0.
Book Online Here
Need to know more about Fringe before booking? Read more about Fringe here.