Fringe Adventure Bus
On sale now!
Well hello there, Guelph!
How ya doing, Kitchener-Waterloo?
Every year, many theatre lovers are making the trip from Guelph/K-W to the Toronto Fringe Festival. That's a long way to come! So this year we want to say thank you and offer you something really awesome: an Adventure Bus that is going to come right to your community and bring you to the Fringe for a super reasonable rate.
Want to book an Adventure Bus from your city or town? Call us and we can make it happen! 416-966-1062 x 0 or email email@example.com
The Adventure Package includes:
- Round day-trip travel to Toronto (July 13, 2019, which is the closing Saturday of the fest!)
- 2 Fringe Festival tickets, selected from this list of Fringe shows playing on July 13 while the bus is in town. (Note: PS: Music Fest and POSTSCRIPT events are free.) Learn more about the shows here.
- A drink at POSTSCRIPT, the Toronto Fringe patio.
Cost = $60.
Date = July 13, 2019.
Things to know:
- The bus will pick up in Waterloo and Guelph in the morning and departs Toronto at midnight.
Waterloo pick up time 11AM: Pick up/drop off at the large bus layby at the Davis Centre at The University of Waterloo. This is central to campus and is both a GRT and a GO bus stop.
Guelph pick up time 11:45AM: Pick up/drop off at the UC bus loop stop #11. If you are driving to campus you can park in P31 at no cost. The bus stop is only a two minute walk away. If you are using transit, there is a Guelph Transit, GO, and Greyhound stop in the loop.
- Approximate arrival time in Toronto is 1:30pm.
- Theatre tickets are subject to availability; however, you will be able to book your preferred shows online right after you book your Adventure Bus Ticket.
- You will only be able to select shows that are playing on July 13th during the tour window! View list here.
To book over the phone, call 416-966-1062 x 0.
Book Online Here
Need to know more about Fringe before booking? Read more about Fringe here.