Join us on February 17, 2016 at 6:30pm EST for a comprehensive crowdfunding educational event in collaboration with leading crowdfunding solutions provider and expert, HiveWire. If you are planning to launch, design and market a successful crowdfunding campaign (or have a live one on the go), this is a must-attend 90 minute workshop (plus 30 minute Q&A) covering the essential aspects of crowdfunding from the ground up.
What others are saying about this workshop:
· “Great information, clearly articulated and great interaction with audience.” – Jessica
· “This seminar gave me depth of understanding and numerous checkpoints. My chances of success in crowdfunding are enhanced enormously.” – Dwayne W.
· “Nobody knows more about crowdfunding than the team at HiveWire. If you want to make sure your campaign succeeds, you want their help!” – Suzy D.
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for individuals and groups interested in maximizing the potential for using crowdfunding to raise capital and engagement for their business, organization, or project. Workshop sessions are suitable for all organizations including new ventures (start-ups), small to medium-sized businesses, enterprise, social ventures, not-for-profits, creatives and more.
What you will learn:
- How crowdfunding works and and best practices
- Developing your pitch and making the video
- Planning, tracking, and iterating your strategy
- Leveraging social media and developing your communications strategy
- How to turn backers into champions
- Campaign budgeting
- Testing your campaign
- Case studies
- Metrics of success
- Time management, workflow, and campaign roles
Why choose this workshop?
Choose this workshop if you are looking for a concise single session that focuses on how to create the most effective crowdfunding campaign possible. There will be an opportunity for participants to ask questions of the presenter.
This workshop will be delivered both in-person and online via webinar.
Christopher Charlesworth, CEO and Co-founder of HiveWire Inc.
Webinar broadcast available:
Please select the correct ticket type for either in-person or online attendance. Details for accessing the webinar will be provided to those attending online in the days before the event.
This workshop is offered as a free service on behalf of the Toronto Fringe Festival’s Fund What you Can (FWYC.ca) platform. FWYC is run by the Toronto Fringe, which is a non-profit arts organization that provides creative opportunities for artists and their supporters.